All aboard for a Day Out With Thomas!
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine™ and his friends, who are waiting to meet you at Mid Hants Railway Watercress Line
- Experience a ride on a real steam engine
- Shake hands with The Fat Controller
- Take part in Thomas themed activities in the Imagination Station
- An entire day's travel on the big steam trains that run up and down the whole line.
(These trains run approximately 30-40 minutes from 9:35am to 4:30pm)
Ride with Thomas!
- FREE rides with 'Thomas the Tank Engine' at Ropley, in either 'Thomas' Carriage or 'Toad the Brake Van'.
- FREE rides in 'Iron 'Arry's' cab at Alresford.
- FREE rides in 'Diesel's' cab at Ropley.
- Be sure to look out for 'Sir Topham Hatt, The Fat Controller' and other characters like 'The Policeman', "Bulgy the Bus", "George the Steam Roller" or "Trevor the Traction Engine"
Lots To Do!
- FREE Bouncy Slide on the picnic area at Ropley.
- FREE Tea Cup ride on the picnic area at Ropley.
- FREE Mr. Wizard shows, including Punch & Judy, in the picnic area marquee at Ropley.
- FREE Story corner and daily story time at Ropley.
- FREE Face Painting* & 'Thomas & Friends' Transfers in the Imagination Station at Alresford.
- PLUS FREE games, colouring and 'Thomas & Friends' DVD shows at the Imagination Station.
Plenty of Facilities!
- FREE parking at Ropley Station.
- PAY AND DISPLAY parking at Alresford and Alton Stations.
- FREE buggy park, picnic storage, baby feeding and nappy changing at Ropley Station.
- TOILETS are available on all steam train services, and at all stations.
- BABY CHANGING at Alresford, Ropley & Alton.
- SOUTH WEST TRAINS regular service to Alton from London Waterloo.
Refreshments & Shops
- HOT & COLD food and drink available from The West Country Buffet at Alresford.
- REFRESHMENTS available from stands at Ropley.
- ON BOARD snacks available from the buffet car on some services.
- PICNIC AREAS overlooking Alresford and Ropley stations.
- Day Out With Thomas GIFT SHOPS at Alresford, Ropley and Alton stations.
Entry is strictly by travel ticket only.
Children of 14 years of age and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Trains run between 9.35am and 4.30pm.
We advise arriving before lunch to make the most of your ‘Day Out With Thomas’.
'Thomas' gives rides at Ropley station, he does not pull any passenger trains.
* Face painting - age 2+ for hand or arm only, age 3+ for face.
|Child (2-15 yrs)||£12.00*|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children)||£54.00*|
at - any Mid Hants Railway station
August 9th - 17th 2014