All aboard for a Day Out With Thomas!
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine™ and his friends, who are waiting to meet you at Mid Hants Railway Watercress Line
- Experience a ride on a real steam engine
- Shake hands with The Fat Controller
- Take part in Thomas themed activities in the Imagination Station
- An entire day's travel on the big steam trains that run up and down the whole line.
(These trains run approximately every 30-40 minutes from 9:35am to 4:30pm).
- A free Thomas sticker and Day Out With Thomas certificate.
- Unlimited rides behind Thomas in his carriages or in Toad the Brake Van
- Unlimited rides with Iron 'Arry and a friend of Diesel's - you can even get in the cab with the driver!
LOTS of FREE activities!
- Meet a friend of Bulgy the Bus and George the Steam Roller or Trevor the Traction Engine
- See a friend of Rocky the Breakdown Crane
Easy to find!
- Just 7 miles from Winchester on the A31 - simply follow the yellow AA signs for Day Out With Thomas to the FREE parking at Ropley Station in the field!
- Or catch the regular South West Trains service to Alton from London Waterloo.
- Pay and display parking is also available at Alresford and Alton Stations.
There's so much to see and do we recommend arriving before lunch to ensure you fit everything in! Book your tickets now or simply pay on the day!
Children of 14 years of age and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Trains run between 9.35am and 4.30pm.
The Imagination Station is open at Alresford from 10.30am - 4.30pm, entry is strictly by travel ticket only.
'Thomas' gives short rides at Ropley station, he does not pull any passenger trains.
|Child (2-15 yrs)||£12.00*|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children)||£54.00*|
at - any Mid Hants Railway station
6th - 14th August 2016